Iron Fortress Return Policy
Iron Fortress accepts returns or issues credit notes for defective products up to one year after purchase. In case of a defective product, please email customer service at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Describe in short how the product is faulty.
- Please include photos of the defective product suited to evaluate the alleged defect.
- Provide the invoice number for the purchase of the defective item
Once accepted, Iron Fortress may ask the reseller to break the product and send photos of the broken product before issuing a credit note. Otherwise, Iron Fortress will ask the reseller to cover the expenses of a return shipment. When items are returned to Iron Fortress for any reason, the following information must be disclosed in writing and included in the return package:
- The name of the Iron Fortress employee who has approved the return.
- Reason for the return.
- Invoice number on which the item was invoiced from Iron Fortress.
- The item product code number(s).
- The number of items that are included in the returned shipment/package.