|Core:||Ø 12 mm Solid Fibreglass Rod|
|Weight:||590 grams / 20,81 oz|
|Material 1:||Polyurethane foam|
The Nightmare’s blade is made out of soft EVA foam around a solid fibreglass rod core--chosen for its durability and safety. It is coated with latex for its smooth appearance and to minimize shredding. The 37 cm handle is made of polyurethane for its high detail, and the 17 cm grip is wrapped in leather.
Inspired by Fantasy
- Commonly referred to as a “broadsword,” which is actually a historically incorrect term
- Inspired by the two-handed longsword of the late medieval and Renaissance era
- Blade has a strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Blade is made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more detail with no maintenance!
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This hybrid weapon’s handle does not require any special maintenance, while the blade has a latex coating which needs a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis, taking care not to apply the spray to the handle by first wrapping it in plastic-wrap. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your weapon flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.
All prices are without vat