|Weight:||16 gram/0.56 oz|
A Devious ExpressionEpic Armouryís Vampire Brow is a latex prosthetic molded to create an expression suitable for a devious and supernatural villain. Designed to cover the forehead, this prosthetic will comfortably follow the eyebrows and respect hairlines, adding wrinkles, veins, and an arched brow to create an eternally evil expression. Large contact surfaces against the nose, upper forehead, and temples allow for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearerís skin.
The Vampire Brow prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The package contains instructions in English and French.
This Vampire Brow comes in a pink colour, but can easily be painted to match the style or skin tone you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Inspired by Vampire Folklore
- Vampires are beings in folklore that feed upon blood and other life forces
- Modern vampire legends are predominantly based on Bram Stokerís 1897 novel, Dracula
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Apply using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Realistic colouring
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English and French
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.
All prices are without 25 % vat