The dangers of the underdark are numerous and cruel. To live in a world of unending darkness requires the constitution of a stronger, resilient being. It is for this reason you have trained to become such a lethal warrior.
Your Dark Elven Hunter Blade is an extension of yourself, glinting as it is used to cut through your prey. The sword dances in shadow, a graceful killer.
Stronghold’s Dark Elven Hunter Blade is a medium sword inspired by creatures who dwell in the shadows. The sword is 75 cm long and has a 53 cm gracefully curved blade designed for slicing. The detailed handle features a handpainted finish that looks like faded gold wrapped around polished black wood. The 15 cm grip is cast with a woodgrain texture and is ergonomically shaped, grooved to fit comfortably.
Stronghold weapons are foam weapons designed for tough combat at LARPs. They require no maintenance, unlike latex weapons, and feature detailed polyurethane handles.
This Stronghold blade is crafted using a unique Epic Foam that weighs the same as latex without requiring the constant upkeep. Additionally, the blade tip is stab-proof thanks to our new innovative construction. Lightweight and shaped with a realistic and cushioned edge, this weapon is designed to be safe--leaving your friends unbruised and unbroken!
- Dark elves were first mentioned in Norse mythology as the “Dökkálfar” or “Svartálfar” written in the Prose Edda in the 13th century
- J.R.R. Tolkien mentions dark elves, the “Moriquendi” in The Silmarillion
- Have also been referred to as “Drow” in the Dungeons & Dragons universe, made famous by R.A. Salvatore’s The Dark Elf Trilogy
- This Stronghold Weapon is constructed for tough combat and requires no maintenance!
- Epic Foam blades are lightweight and stab-proof
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more realistic texture and details
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety
This Stronghold weapon’s handle and blade do not require any special maintenance. Store your weapon flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.
All prices are without 25 % vat