Not every person in the tavern seems to believe your tales of adventure upon the high sea, but there are also very few who are not amused. You’re a grand storyteller--if not a professional embellisher--and at the end of the night you have more than a few coins to pay for your meal.
The truth of your tales? Perhaps the kraken was no more than a medium-sized squid. Perhaps the pirate ship battle was no more than two ships pointing cannons upon the other in a standoff. Either way, the truth is that you are quite the adventurer with your Cavalier Sword at your side.
Stronghold’s Cavalier Sword is a medium sword inspired by the cavaliers of the 1600s, imitating their reckless attitudes and rich sense of style. The sword is 76 cm long and has a 51 cm single-edged blade that gets wider toward the end. The handle has impressive detail, including a crossguard that curves around the hand, connecting to the pommel. The handle is handpainted to looks like faded bronze. The 14 cm grip is cast and painted to look like ribbed leather, ergonomically shaped to fit the hand.
Stronghold weapons are foam weapons designed for tough combat at LARPs. They require no maintenance, unlike latex weapons, and feature detailed polyurethane handles.
This Stronghold blade is crafted using a unique Epic Foam that weighs the same as latex without requiring the constant upkeep. Additionally, the blade tip is stab-proof thanks to our new innovative construction. Lightweight and shaped with a realistic and cushioned edge, this weapon is designed to be safe--leaving your friends unbruised and unbroken!
- The term cavalier was originally an insulting word used to describe the royalists during the English Civil War and beyond
- Royalists eventually adopted the term for themselves, and it has since become a word we use to describe the fashion of English court during the 1600s
- Today, someone might call a person cavalier if they have an arrogant attitude
- This Stronghold Weapon is constructed for tough combat and requires no maintenance!
- Epic Foam blades are lightweight and stab-proof
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more realistic texture and details
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety
This Stronghold weapon’s handle and blade do not require any special maintenance. Store your weapon flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.
All prices are without 25 % vat