|Handle:||Multigrip Leather Strap|
|Material 1:||Soft EVA Foam|
LET DARKNESS BE YOUR BULWARK AGAINST THE ENEMY
Epic Armoury’s Drow shield is a large shield inspired by heater shields used for jousting in the 15th century. A hand painted black center with gold edges and a white heraldy mimics a traditional elven heraldry design. The rim is detailed to look like golde metal. While the design is simple, this Drow Shield is evocative of elven curvatures with its organic design and oppressive colour scheme.
Wear this Drow Shield left-handed with the use of three leather arm straps on the back, secured through hard EVA foam for a reliable and solid grip made to last. Feel confident that this latex shield will withstand the continued abuse of a LARP with regular latex maintenance.
- Curved upper left corner is called a bouche, which was historically done to serve as a rest for a jouster’s lance and to improve the knight’s view
- Strong latex coating on hard EVA foam, which does not flex in combat
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Handle is made of EVA foam and three adjustable leather straps for a firm grip
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated products need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex shield in a cool, dry environment. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your shield from adhering to other products.
All prices are without 25 % vat